Every marketing website has blogging. It goes hand-in-hand. The aim is to deliver relevant in interesting content to users, so that they’ll want to read, distribute and explore it, and then ultimately make a purchase. In this article, we’ve highlighted 5 tips that you should remember when writing your blogs.
- You need to focus on creating great content. So many bloggers focus on creating A LOT of content, and having it put out there. Yes, a lot of content is good, but quality content is better. People lose interest and get confused when a blogger keeps rambling on, losing the essence of the topic, recycling points, etc. You can round up a whole lot more people in your target audience, when you post blogs than contain better content. That’s what’s important!
- You need to make use of social media networks. We know that SEO is essential, but so is networking on social media sites. It gives you the advantage of instant connection and it can lead more people to your sites.
- You need to promote a call to action. Yes, the aim is to get your information out there, right at the fingertips of the people you are targeting, but you don’t want them to just see your content and then go their merry way. The whole idea is to keep them involved. Keep giving them your content and making it interactive. This is more effective than presenting it to them and hoping they take advantage. Make and offer them opportunities to use your content. So many companies spend all their time and energy focusing on SEO, instead of other interactive medium like email marketing and RSS.
- You need to write at least one pillar article per week. What is it? It’s content that is ageless and serves the purpose of teaching your audience about a product or industry. They aren’t your regular blogs. They’re usually much longer and they usually bring a lot of traffic to your post, causing persons to share and link to it.
- You need to locate the top blogs in your space and use them to your advantage. Comment on them, get other bloggers to recognize you, identify with those bloggers and form relationships with them, from which you can build something beneficial to your business. You might be surprised how much it will help you generate traffic to your website.
You should try these 5 tips and see if they make a difference for your business. We can help you too! You may or may not be an expert in the field of online marketing, but we surely are! We can help with whatever your needs may be. All you have to do is give us at Creative Designs a call and we can help you with that and much more. Call today!