Many a business is totally and completely focused on gaining thousands of new customers. That’s why many a time current customers are neglected and that can mean that a long-term business relationship with them is going down the drain.
As a marketer, you need to not only focus on giving out information to your customers, but you also need to pay attention to receiving information from your customers. This builds and strengthens the customer-marketer relationship. Don’t just ASSUME that your customers are 100% satisfied with your business. Feedback is very important. Here are some ways you can gather feedback information from your customers:
- You can use surveys. The best way to do a survey is to stick to the information you need. That way, the customers will be more likely to stay focused and get it done completely. You can even offer them a reward for completing it too.
- Try customer feedback forms. Many times, people want their questions answered. That’s why it’s a good idea to give them the option of completing a quick feedback form when they visit your website.
- Maybe you can host a forum. Consider setting up a forum for customers where they can ask questions and share feedback. This is a great option because you can monitor and juggle responses better, especially if you’re hosting it on a social media website.
- Do a temperature check. Do a quarterly checkup on your customers so you can determine what their unmet needs or requirements are.
- Allow them to give anonymous feedback. This way, they can be completely honest with you about whatever their concerns are, without feeling bad or guilty about their constructive criticisms or negative comments.
- Try a live chat. It’s another option that can be better than tedious long emails or talking over the phone. It’s quick and easy and somewhat informal, so your customers can feel more comfortable with you.
These are great tactics for getting good, honest feedback from your customers. Try them. If you need more help in this field of marketing, you can give us a call! Our website marketing company understands how to master the skills that relate to SEO, email marketing, social platforms, content, coding and more. Check us out today for all of your social media needs and more! We’re always willing to help!