Your Facebook business page should be an interesting and relevant place for your audience to connect with you. You want to ensure that you make the best of the opportunities that Facebook offers to you. Facebook is actually the home of over 1.4 billion monthly active users, so that’s another incentive to ensure that you create a page that is likely to get noticed, liked and interacted with. You have to remember that your main goal is actually to generate leads and get customers.
We’ve compiled some tips that will ensure that you create a Facebook page that does just that.
- Don’t create a dummy account for your business.
- Use a profile picture your audience can easily recognize.
- Use a captivating cover photo.
- Use links as your profile picture or cover photo captions.
- Combine your profile picture and cover photo.
- Add a CTA or call-to-action button to your cover photo.
- Use apps on your page and organize your tabs.
- Use basic information and company milestones to fill your “About” section.
- Post photos and videos on your Timeline.
- Post other types of content on your Timeline too.
- “Promote lead-gen and non-lead-gen content.”
- Have an idea of the most frequency and ideal timing to post your content.
- Take control of the publishing and targeting tools Facebook has to offer.
- Pin the most significant posts at the top of your page.
- Do you want Facebook fans to message you privately? Decide.
- Monitor and interact with the comments and feedback that come to your page.
- Get more followers by promoting your page.
- Measure how successful your Facebook marketing was.
- Advertise on Facebook to make the best use of the effective strategies.
Interesting stuff, right? They can really make a difference for your business. We can help make a difference too! You may or may not be an expert in the field of online marketing, but we certainly are. We can help with whatever your needs may be. All you have to do is give us at Creative Designs a call and we can help you with that and much more. Call today!