We’re not going to give you a long, boring intro; we’re just jump right into the meat of the matter! We’ve got 7 tips you need to help your small business survive in the marketing world. We hope they help.
- Make your website mobile: The more mobile friendly your website is, the better. Why? It’s because 80% of the internet is doing their regular web browsing on a mobile device.
- “Blog for the long tail”: This is how you can much of your website traffic.
- Manage your Facebook Ads with Power Editor: This program helps you improve your testing of ads and segmenting your target market.
- If you’re using LinkedIn, make your profile stand out with a few symbols, highlighting your skills or abilities.
- Use LinkedIn for SEO: When you customize your LinkedIn website links from your profile, you can add back-links to your site and make it more visible to your audience.
- Thank email subscribers with auto-responders, so that you can continue making your customers feel welcome and appreciated.
- Use Twitter Ads to help announce your online presence. Target tweets at your competitors’ followers, at media sites and at the top industry figures.
- Remarket to your audience. Yes, they’re already your followers, visitors, email subscribers or customers, but you can still keep advertising to them – it will encourage business.
Short and straight to the point - that’s all 8 tips! Call us, so we can work on this together and help you make a positive impact on your business’s success! You may or may not be an expert in the field of online marketing, but we certainly are. We can help with whatever your needs may be. All you have to do is give us at Creative Designs a call and we can help you with that and much more. Call today!