Pictures say much more than words ever could. The question is: does the picture say a million good things about your brand? Or does it say a million bad things about your brand? It all depends on the picture you use. Words can be so subjective and focused, while pictures seem to leave room for the perspective and imagination of the audience.
We’re sure you want to lead your viewers along the right trail of thought concerning your brand. So, here are some tips that can help you to select the best pictures to represent your brand:
- Ask yourself, “Is this image relevant?” – It’s a bad idea to use random or irrelevant pictures, because it puts a sense of insecurity into the minds of your customers. Choose images of your business itself, instead.
- Ask yourself, “Is this image surprising?” – When we say surprising, we don’t mean anything drastic. We just mean something that will give your customer some sort of delight – the kind of delight that you get from getting a clever joke or like the moment when you figure out an optical illusion.
- Ask yourself, “Does this image fit into the context?” – Your image needs to tie in with your writing, message or subject matter. Your story won’t get much attention if your image doesn’t draw that attention in, in the first place.
- Ask yourself, “Does this image represent my audience?” – The fact is, “…using images of the right people can boost conversion rates by more than 95%”. Your best option is to try to get images that represent your target audience, so that they can relate to it and it will successfully evoke emotions in them that will be great for your business.
- Ask yourself, “Is this image consistent?” – Consistency is so important. At the end of the day, you want your customers to recognize your image or brand and gravitate towards it automatically.
We hope these tips help you create an image that can bring much more positive customer interactions with your brand. Call us, so we can work on this together and help you make a positive impact on your business’s success! You may or may not be an expert in the field of online marketing, but we certainly are. We can help with whatever your needs may be. All you have to do is give us at Creative Designs a call and we can help you with that and much more. Call today!