As an entrepreneur or a marketer, we know you’re aware of the importance of empowering your brand. We’re also sure that you know the importance and the advantages of social media. That’s why merging the two can create great opportunities for your business.
Building your brand on social media is perfect for helping you accomplish many of the goals you’ve set out for marketing. Social media will help you make the most of your personal brand. Keep reading as we show you 5 steps on how to build your brand on social media.
- Figure out what really makes you stand out from the rest. Choose several characteristics that you possess, that are exceptional and that you want to be known for. The following are questions that can help you pinpoint just that:
- What does everyone think I’m great at?
- What am I passionate about or interested in?
- What kind of content do I read the most online?
- Will I be passionate about this area a year or more from now?
- Make sure that your social media profiles look consistent. This way, people will instantly recognize your brand no matter the site they choose to use. When you have a consistent image on social media, your audience will be able to locate you much more easily and they’ll remember you much better too.
- Be consistent with posting. Make sure that you post daily to your most valued social profiles. The customers who really value your social profiles will always want to hear from you. Show others your enthusiasm and your expertise. Also, try to post on these different sites daily, with this frequency:
- Twitter – 5 times
- Pinterest – 5 times
- Facebook – 2 times
- Google+ – 2 times
- Instagram – 1.5 times
- LinkedIn – 1 time
- Reach out to others by joining a group, chat or a community. People become more attracted to you when you are always sharing on social media. It helps when you can take a proactive approach to your social media engagement, by becoming more community-oriented.
- Respond quickly when someone mentions you. People expect you to answer to them very quickly on social media. Even though you may be really busy, it pays to make a conscious effort to respond to them quickly. “53 percent of users who tweet at a company brand expect a response within the hour” – Lithium Technologies.
Pay attention to building your brand on social media, because it can impact your business more than you know it. Call us, so we can work on this together and help you make a positive impact on your business’s success! You may or may not be an expert in the field of online marketing, but we certainly are. We can help with whatever your needs may be. All you have to do is give us at Creative Designs a call and we can help you with that and much more. Call today!