Sales and marketing go hand in hand! Sales always needs to help of good marketing to get it going, but you already knew that, though. What you probably didn’t know was that you will find it really hard to get conversions via medium like the telephone and that you’ll be most likely to pull the most successful conversions from the places that marketers are actually going to get their information. Those places include blogs, papers and subscriptions.
Less and less traditional methods are bringing in customer conversions lately. That’s why we want to help you develop your customer conversion by using email based lead nurturing programs. There are 5 elements that you should know about, that can help you.
- You need to first, segment your email list. This can take a little time and effort, but you can start by gathering information necessary for lead capture forms (such as company name, title and area of interest). You can then encourage your contacts to self-identify.
- Now, you need to develop a strategy that will nurture your leads. You can develop a few user personas based on your collected information. It can help you shape your strategy for the different communication fields.
- Thirdly, set lead nurturing goals. You need to focus on the things that will help drive your lead nurturing strategy. Ensure that your business goals focus on “focus on the percentage of business revenue that you expect to come from your lead nurturing program” and that your marketing goals “lend themselves to the overarching business goals.”
- Then, you need to figure out the difference between sales leads and subscribers. Just because they sign up for your monthly newsletter, doesn’t mean that they should be thought of as a potential lead candidate. It’s better that you focus on leads that come via lead capture forms and specific campaigns.
- Finally, consider marketing automation. This can help make your lead nurturing process much easier. Don’t take it lightly, though. It requires the proper resources to be done well. You need to pay heed to the prior tips we’ve stated for you and then if it still isn’t experiencing any improvement, you should start to look for a marketing automation solution that can help you in your lead nurturing process.
They can make quite a difference for your business. We can help make a difference too! You may or may not be an expert in the field of online marketing, but we certainly are. We can help with whatever your needs may be. All you have to do is give us at Creative Designs a call and we can help you with that and much more. Call today!