Looking for people to be brand advocates? Well look no further – you’ve already employed them. That’s right – some of your best brand advocates are your employees. Your employees are already involved with the social media world and they are already connected to different networks, so they are likely to already be loyal and noticeable advocates of your brand.
Why begin a quest to find people who are willing and able to boost your brand, when you already have all the people you need right there, at their desks? Here’s why your employees are a great idea for brand advocates:
- Cost effectiveness: Your employees are already paid and they already have some experience and interaction with social media account. Now the only things you need to do are train and guide them on how they need to frame stories in a way that will work for your content marketing campaign.
- Encourages trust: Many people are more trusting of online content, especially the content they see their friends or fellow networker advocate. They seek the opinion and knowledge from the people they trust, in order to get a better feel of the product or service they see online.
- Individual expertise helps: Your employees are much more knowledgeable about the brand than someone from the outside, so they have a level of expertise that is communicable to their audience. This is something that the audience can deeply appreciate.
- Different perspective attract different demographics: Remember, not all your employees are of similar demographics, neither do all of them do the same job within your company. Therefore, those differences are portrayed via social media advocacy. They give their different sides of the story and their personas attract different demographics of people.
- It’s transparent: People want to know who they are connecting with. People want to know where the information is coming from and they need to be assured of the transaction’s authenticity. The fact that your employees have made a connection with your potential buyers makes it a whole lot more comfortable and encouraging for the prospects. People trust brands in which they can see a face.
It’s that simple and convenient. It can really make a difference for your business. We can help make a difference too! You may or may not be an expert in the field of online marketing, but we certainly are. We can help with whatever your needs may be. All you have to do is give us at Creative Designs a call and we can help you with that and much more. Call today!