It is important and it is becoming increasingly challenging. Marketing is a tough field to stand out from. You have to produce original, relevant, quality content on a consistent basis and you have to ensure that you can hold your audience’s attention long enough to convert them – after you convert them, you have to work to keep them converted. It really isn’t an easy job to do, but it can be done.
Throwing in the towel isn’t the answer and neither is going dormant in the marketing field because of some discouraging results. If you’ve already done one of the two, then this blog is for you. We’ve come to bring your content marketing back to life with these 5 simple tactics for recycling (reusing content that was already used) and revamping (maximizing on a recycled post and turning it into something new) your content.
- Use video: Take those directional, step-by-step types of articles and flip them into something new. You can rewrite them and make them a little more interesting or you can turn them into a whole new form of content by making a video of the process and you can make the whole things seem brand new. Videos are easy to make and are becoming increasingly popular.
- Use presentations: They can help you to break down articles into more essential components. You will find that this visual content is quite an interactive medium too. Your audience is more likely to be willing to readily engage with such content, as compared to long, “boring” articles.
- Use infographics: Facts and figures are really important to your work’s credibility. That’s why you should consider revamping the design of the original content to help make them much more interesting for your audience, in terms of visual stimulation.
- Use eBooks: Try gathering some of the content that builds on the same or similar themes and ideas, and compile them. Create an eBook! By doing that you can also create “free subscription gifts, longer email lists, and increased opportunities to turn readers into clients.”
- Use surveys: Take a moment to look at some interesting content you have and figure out how you can turn your content into a questionnaire or a poll. This way you can easily gain data from their answers and you’ll be able to turn that into another piece of interesting content that your users will love.
We bet you can think of even more ways to recycle and revamp your content and bring it back to life again. If you need more help in this field of marketing, you can give us a call! Our website marketing company understands how to master the skills that relate to SEO, email marketing, social platforms, content, coding and more. Check us out today for all of your social media needs and more! We’re always willing to help!