The aim of many marketers is to attract new customers to their business. That’s good to a point. What about keeping those customers loyal to your business? Your only aim should not be attracting customers, but building relationships with them too. That will benefit your business much more as time goes by.
Imagine getting a new customer, who buys something for you one time and then moves on to another company after 2 months. Compare that to a customer who stays with you for 5 years, constantly coming to you for their solutions, purchasing from and advertising your business. This is what you want to get from your customers and here’s how you can get it:
- Engage with them: Don’t let your customers have to come and ask for help. Become so timely engaged and involved with them, that you are able to support them before they ask you for support. Be able to come through for them at the moment they need you to.
- Know the value you give your customers and keep it up: Keep it in mind that there is a specific reason your customers value you and aim to upkeep that reason. Be consistent in that respect, every time you interact with them.
- Take a daily look at their behavior: See how they are interacting with your product after they get it. You must always be aware of the way they engage with it – don’t focus on how other customers have engaged with it in the past, because that won’t cut it.
- Figure out who needs you the most: Make the people who need you the most, a priority on your list. You may not know this, but “one recent study claimed 42 percent of consumers complaining on social media expect a response within 60 minutes.” That’s why you need to efficiently manage your accounts so that you can monitor and attend to your customers in the timeliest manner possible.
- Don’t limit yourself to large corporations: Did you know that “70 percent of buying experiences are based on how the customer feels they are being treated”? That’s right - your customer’s value grows because of the experience that they get while dealing with you.
See if these tips work for you. If you need more help in this field of marketing, you can give us a call! Our website marketing company understands how to master the skills that relate to SEO, email marketing, social platforms, content, coding and more. Check us out today for all of your social media needs and more! We’re always willing to help!