As a marketer, you should be aware of the importance of influencers to digital marketing. Influencers are people who have an actively engaged group of followers on social media and have the ability to influence them and inspire them to act upon the information that they share. Marketers should be really engaged and excited about the influencers they are connected to, as they are like gateways to new audiences.
In an effort to help you connect with the influencers of your social media communities, we have a list of 6 tools that can help you to discover influencers within your industry. Check them out:
- Traackr: Uses features like influencer search engine, profiles, dynamic lists and more, to help you discover influencers, connect and get social insights from your influencers.
- Linkdex: The analysis and planning tools featured creates this SEO tool that “unites Search, Social, PR & Content channels for organic marketers.”
- Little Bird: This tool supports content marketing, social sales oriented research and competitive intelligence; it helps its users to discover valid Twitter influencers that are authenticated by their peers.
- Followerwonk: Not only does this tool provide an influencer discovery search engine, it also caters for data visualizations, tracking and competitive comparisons.
- PeerIndex: This tool features “audience insight, alerts, influencer research and tracking, social analytics and reporting.”
- Buzzsumo: With this tool, you can get insights on social media’s most popular content and the influencers who are sharing that content.
There are even more tools that you can check out and start using to help you discover and utilize the powerful influencers that are right there waiting to help you promote your business. If you need more help in this field of marketing, you can give us a call! Our website marketing company understands how to master the skills that relate to SEO, email marketing, social platforms, content, coding and more. Check us out today for all of your social media needs and more! We’re always willing to help!