What people think of your website and of your company, has a lot to do with your web design. Your website may be loading slowly or full of too many advertisements or hard to navigate, giving your audience a negative perception, when in fact, your company is a hard-working, honest and well-organized one. See what we mean?
That’s why we want to show you how responsive web designs can benefit your business marketing. A responsive web design is one which can automatically adjust itself to look great, no matter the type of device it is loaded on. When you have a responsive web design, you don’t need to create any other mobile design.
We’ll show you the advantages of such a website:
- Multiple URLs won’t be necessary: The URL you have for your website will be able to function well on all devices. This can save you quite a lot of money and time on maintenance.
- Flexibility: When you have a responsive website, your layout is flexible. Your website can automatically rearrange their layout quickly depending on the size of the screen it’s being viewed on. Even the images and texts in these kinds of websites are responsive too.
- User Friendly Navigation: These websites are usually more user friendly in terms of their navigation systems. That can also be helpful in controlling the bounce rate. The lower bounce rate is also great for SEO because it will allow your site to receive a proper response from its users.
- Higher Revenues: More people use their devices for getting online service. This is great news for responsive website owners, because they tend to have higher conversion rates, as compared to other websites.
- Gets a Google Thumbs Up: Since sites have a much better performance possibility with a responsive layout, Google definitely recommends it for better search engine results. It’s a great option for users with various devices.
If you need more help in this field of marketing, you can give us a call! Our website marketing company understands how to master the skills that relate to SEO, email marketing, social platforms, content, coding and more. Check us out today for all of your social media needs and more! We’re always willing to help!