No, we don’t want you to go catfish your audience, we just want to help you look even better for them online. You don’t need to actually be a huge business to offer quality products or services, but sometimes people are pretty skeptical of the smaller companies out there. You can’t blame them – there are a lot of scammers out there trying to swipe hard-earned money from their hands.
You of course know that your business is honest and reliable, so why not make it look that way too? Don’t just talk the talk – walk the walk! We’ll show you how.
- Ensure that your website design is responsive: The way your website is designed and the way it functions is the way people are going to perceive your business, so make sure that you don’t have a poorly designed, static site representing you.
- Use social media and blogging: The statistics speak for themselves – “…companies that blog receive 97% more inbound links than those that don’t…[and] B2B marketers with active blogs receive 67% more leads than those without blogs.” Businesses that use social media can expand their reach, build relationships and allow more people to see you online.
- Brand consistently: Customers will get confused if you are offering them one feature for a brand today and a different feature tomorrow. You should have consistent “logo, colors, font, and tagline” throughout your campaign and on every marketing channel associated with you.
- Use online business directories: Once you submit your information to online business directories, your company will be noticed and the attention of potential customers is exactly what you want.
- Use a VoIP system: A VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) system uses your phone audio signals and changes them into digital data that you can transfer across the web and route to your phone.
- Try a Virtual Mailbox: Make your business look more professional by using a virtual mailbox for your business address. That way, you get an actual street address and you can view your scanned mail right there online. Your customers will be more trusting that they see an actual address for your business.
- Incorporate your business: Do this to help protect yourself from personal liability and at the same time, give yourself a more professional look.
- Allow customers to pay online: Make your business seem a bit more high-tech and convenient by allowing customers to securely pay online for their services and products. This will help your business to seem larger and more established.
These tips should definitely give you a bigger, bolder face in the online marketing world of business. See if they work for you. If you need more help in this field of marketing, you can give us a call! Our website marketing company understands how to master the skills that relate to SEO, email marketing, social platforms, content, coding and more. Check us out today for all of your social media needs and more! We’re always willing to help!