Take a look at your Facebook business page right now. Now take a look at the things we list below and see if your Facebook page has any of them. It should, because these are some awesome tips that can help make Facebook a much more effective tool for you to use in order to reach your clients and customers.
Take a look at some important things that your Facebook business page really needs.
- It needs smart promotion: Do things like promote your business page in emails too. Add a link to your Facebook page into your business email signature. That way, each email you send will remind the recipients to “Like” your business page. Encourage recipients about your page and convince them to join you on Facebook. You can also add physical reminders too – put up a sign showing the Facebook link to the customers who walk in or to the people who pass by.
- It needs personal involvement: Show yourself on your business page. Let people know who the people behind the business really are. Update the page and communicate with fans – encourage people to tag themselves in photos you take or to tag you in photos they take and things of that manner.
- It needs widgets: You can put things like “Like” buttons and other Facebook widgets on your business Web page. That way, lots more people will me immediately compelled to like your Facebook page whenever they visit your website.
- It needs to be linked with personal pages: Try as much as you can to link your Facebook business page to things like status updates that you or your employees post, so that your friends and their friends can see it. You can even add the link to your business page to the “Something about myself” box in your personal profile on Facebook.
- It needs mobile connectivity: Try to get up to 25 “Likes” and a verified username so that people can link up to your Facebook business page from their phones. All they’ll have to do is verify their mobile device and “send a text to 32665 with the words fan (your username)”. This is a great way for people to like your page.
Try these tips and see the difference they make for your social media marketing campaign. We can help make a difference too! You may or may not be an expert in the field of online marketing, but we certainly are. We can help with whatever your needs may be. All you have to do is give us at Creative Designs a call and we can help you with that and much more. Call today!