One of the most frustrating things a marketer can experience is the lack of transactions his website brings. Building a company website is hard work and to complete your website and work tirelessly to get it up and running, only to realize that it’s bringing in no sales…at all. That’s why we want you to try some of these tactics that we believe will help your website to market your products and services.
Here they are:
- Stick to offering one product or service on your website’s homepage. Offering few products, with better descriptions increases the likelihood of sales.
- Figure out the best location for your opt-in offer, so that you can build your list of loyal subscribers. That way, you’ll be better able to build a bond with your clients.
- Use hover ads to add impact to your promotions. These are surprisingly useful marketing tools.
- Include different benefits of your products/services in your headline. You’ll be surprised to know the effect your headlines have on these sales.
- Illustrate a problem and show how your product can solve it. Remember that your customers are always looking for something that can solve a problem they have or bring a relief to an uncomfortable state they are in.
- Make sure that you show your credibility so that your visitors will trust you. When your visitors trust you, they’ll be much more comfortable buying from you.
- Don’t forget that your website is all about your visitors, not you. Stop using language that points only to you. Try to include your visitors into everything on your site.
- Add some urgency. Convince your visitors that they must quickly invest in your product or service, or else they will miss out on a great opportunity. Use statements like “This offer is only for the month of May!” or “Call now to get the best deal!”
- Don’t add the word “buying” in the top fold, because that’s not what people want to do first. People are looking for free information and just the notion of buying drives them away.
- Remember to add images to increase your product’s desirability. They make the product seem more real and tangible, so visitors feel more encouraged to buy.
- Switch up the appearance and formatting of your copy. Many visitors only scan through your copy and they will only recognize the words or phrases that stand out to them or catch their eyes.
- Ensure that your follow-up process can maximize sales and attract more customers. That’s an important part in customer retention, but it is often forgotten by marketers.
If you need more help in this field of marketing, you can give us a call! Our website marketing company understands how to master the skills that relate to SEO, email marketing, social platforms, content, coding and more. Check us out today for all of your social media needs and more! We’re always willing to help!