We talk about social media a lot and that’s because in the field of business marketing, it is one of the most crucial parts of a marketing campaign that a brand can have. That’s the reason your social media posts need to be at the top of their game.
There are some psychological tricks (and we’re not saying that you should try to trick your audience), that you can use to make your social marketing posts ideal. In other words, you want your posts to appeal to the emotions of your viewers. We want to show you some of those key tips.
- Use your images to talk to your viewers: Your images are the welcoming component of your blogs. They speak to the viewers the most, that’s why you should ensure that they make a resounding positive impact on the perceptions of your viewers in relation to your company.
- Use color to talk to your viewers: Color has a huge impact on the human brain. That’s why the color scheme you choose or the way you use your colors is very important. It can make your posts stand out on your audiences’ newsfeeds, it can make it blend into the background and never get noticed or it can attract negative attention and scare viewers away from your brand.
- Use your words to initiate action: You need to know what people really want to hear and then you should tell them just that. Usually, you can do that by descriptions that answer the questions ‘who?’, ‘what?’, ‘why?’, ‘when?’ and where?’ You can definitely initiate an emotional response with those and you will indeed get an engaged response from your users.
- Use emotions to connect with your audience: Your users will definitely enjoy a happy emotional experience when viewing your posts. Sharing posts that initiate a passionate emotional reaction (hopefully positive) is just what you need for engaging your social media audience.
- Use conversation to engage with your audience: The way you initiate conversation into your social media activities is definitely a big psychological factor. You need to know the things that you can say that will encourage people to respond. Maybe it’s to ask them a question or to tag them in a post or two.
We can help make a difference for your branding! You may or may not be an expert in the field of online marketing, but we certainly are. We can help with whatever your needs may be. All you have to do is give us at Creative Designs a call and we can help you with that and much more. Call today!