If you want to keep your audience interested in your website and always coming back for more, you have to keep constantly evolving online. Twist and turn your content and bed it into different shapes and sizes. Make your content something that is always new and refreshing to your visitors. There are tons and tons of different ways you can do that. Here, we’ll show you some of those ways and you can tell us if you think they’ll work for you.
- Original research: Do your very own research and publish it. Show off your results to your viewers in different ways.
- Photo galleries: Take lots of photos at your events or of your products/services and post them up in an album. This would be great for people to view and share.
- Quotes: Using quotes from an authoritative party can make a huge impact on the quality of the content you share.
- Analogies: Find a way to relate content to people in a way that they can better understand it. Put it in words or a form that the viewers can more easily relate to.
- FAQs: Answer the questions that your audience is most like to ask, before they ask them, with ‘Frequently Asked Questions’.
- Guest posts: Let somebody else do some posting now and then. Your audience will be glad to hear from someone new once in a while.
- Human interest stories: These are great for making a big impact on your content. You can use text and audio to do it, but videos and visuals are usually the most powerful tools you can use for them.
- Live streams: Try live-streaming an event or a set of instructions via video or audio.
- Cartoons: You should pretty much have some reasonable drawing skills, a great idea and an awesome punch line and you can pull this one off.
- Memes: You can use images or text to provide valuable content in a fun way.
If you need more help in this field of marketing, you can give us a call! Our website marketing company understands how to master the skills that relate to SEO, email marketing, social platforms, content, coding and more. Check us out today for all of your social media needs and more! We’re always willing to help!