As we often say, your website is a representation of your company. It can reach places much further than you can imagine, especially if it’s scoring well with Search Engine Optimization. With a high ranking on search engines, you can have a higher ranking with your audience. With a good audience rating, you will definitely be able to convert more customers.
However, it is often wondered if companies should focus more on their customers or search engines. What should you really be focusing your SEO strategy on? You should be focusing it on both your customers and on search engines.
- Mobile Responsive: Since mobile internet usage has grown so rapidly this should stay in focus. You need to ensure that your website works well with mobile devices. If it doesn’t, you may lose out on huge opportunities to market to a wide range of people.
- Technically Sound: You need to ensure that your website is updated, working well and easy to use. You probably have been on sites that run on outdated technology and you scoff at them and leave to look at another site. That’s the same thing your audience will do if you have a technically unsound website.
- Serves Prospects: You need to make sure that your website is the one who is fulfilling the prospective customers’ needs the best. They may have already reviewed other websites before checking yours, s you have to come really good. Give them the best information, the most information and a website which clearly offers all that information.
- Serves Customers: Keeping the customers that you’ve now gained is a huge part of business success. Ensure that your business offers substantial and easy-to-find information that can serve the needs of the current customers well.
- Optimized Across The Sales Cycle: Your website needs to attract customers, engage them and then convert them. That’s the only way you will be able to successfully gain sales from your audience. You need to provide content that answers their questions, creates experiences which they will remember and offers value in every area.
If you need more help in this field of marketing, you can give us a call! Our website marketing company understands how to master the skills that relate to SEO, email marketing, social platforms, content, coding and more. Check us out today for all of your social media needs and more! We’re always willing to help!