Building your brand can be a really difficult task if you don’t really know what you’re doing or if you’re not quite accustomed to the tools you can use to do so. Social media has some awesome tools for such brand-building endeavors. That’s why you need to get more comfortable and affiliated with it.
YouTube is the focus of today’s blog post. We want to show you how you can make the most use of it as it attains to the building of your brand. Pay attention to learn some tips that can really help you out in your endeavors on the Tube.
- Introduce yourself to your viewers with a subscriber trailer and video intros: You want to ensure that you introduce yourself and your brand to your viewers as soon as they reach your channel. This way, your viewers know what they should expect from your brand. You should also try to “include a small message or note that highlights your publishing schedule to inform your viewers of when to expect your next video.”
- Put your logo all over: Your logo is extremely crucial for branding, so that people can easily identify your video brand. Make them as “simple, unique, and memorable” as you can.
- Promote your videos with hashtags: A whole lot of social media sites use hashtags and joining in with those sites can help you to promote your videos. Just make sure and include your branded hashtag when you share your video content on the various sites.
- Add a good video description: This will help you to guide your viewer. You can even add links, within your description, to your various other online sites. That way, viewers can easily access them when they look at your videos.
- Use YouTube Annotations to make a call to action: Always remember to encourage your users to act upon the information they are presented with. Ask them to do things such as - like the video, comment on it, share it or watch more videos.
We can help make a difference for your branding! You may or may not be an expert in the field of online marketing, but we certainly are. We can help with whatever your needs may be. All you have to do is give us at Creative Designs a call and we can help you with that and much more. Call today!