There is the need for website development for your business. Bettering your website may include the addition, removal or altering of certain of its features to make it more user-friendly. You want to make your website so attractive and convenient, that customers will appreciate it and will be much more encouraged to purchase from your business online.
One of the possible developments that we encourage you to implement into your website is the option for live chat. Customers really tend to appreciate this and you will too. Here’s why.
- Customers usually find that a live chat is very convenient: They much more prefer it, instead of another option like an email. Live chat allows the customer to connect with the sales persons in the business and to anticipate a much timelier response from them as well. Customers don’t like to have to wait very long to get their questions answered and even studies show that “… 90% of customers consider live chat helpful and…63% were more likely to return to a website that offers live chat.”
- Companies find that live chat is quite inexpensive and timely: A business can save a lot on the phone expenses and average cost of interaction. It can also help to decrease the employee task times and it can heighten the level of efficiency by allowing chat representatives to utilize multiple chats simultaneously.
- You can increase sales with live chat: It has been noted by studies and surveys that businesses that use live chats on their websites generally tend to get more sales. Customers want to be engaged with a representative who will understand their needs and cater to them as best they can. It also “helps eliminate bounces away from retail websites and ensure that full shopping carts make it through check out” if the representative can walk the employee through a sale via a live chat.
- You have an advantage over your competition when you use live chat. This simple way to connect with your customers, is probably something that your competition isn’t doing. It is a great way to connect with people who tend to spend their money via online shopping.
- Representatives can help reach out to customer pain points when they use live chat to communicate with them. You can access them and appeal to their pain points (which are their discomforts and needs) easier and faster than any other way. The one-on-one relationship you build with those customers can definitely open your eyes to that and to the ideas that customers have in relation to product and service improvement, etc.
We can help make a difference for your business and help you grow your customer base with marketing, website design and social media management! You may or may not be an expert in the field of online marketing, but we certainly are and we have worked on more than 3500 projects to deliver exceptional results. We can help with whatever your Ottawa marketing needs may be. All you have to do is give us a call at Creative Designs and we can help you with your Ottawa SEO, website design Ottawa and any other marketing to help you dominate your market. Call us today!