Your email signature at the end of your email serves to portray a professional image for your company and to give your email recipients an easy link to your contact information as well. Your email signature can also show your recipients some important information about your company, including special events or recognitions.
So what should your email signature generally contain? That’s exactly what we’re going to show you in this article.
- Your name, your title and your department: This makes it very easy and quick for your recipients to identify you. When they know who the message is from, that may even be encouragement for them to read the contents of the email much more carefully.
- Your contact information: Ensure that you include the contact information for members of staff and faculty who are relevant to the email. Include first and last name; title and department; company name; company address; office phone number; direct phone number; and website.
- Your social network address: That’s important as well – add links to your Facebook page, Twitter account, or any other social networking site that your company is on.
- Your logo and colors: You’re trying to create brand recognition and using your company logo and colors in your email signature helps to get that done. Make sure that it doesn’t show up as an attachment, though.
- Your staff and faculty photos: You can add a personal touch to your email signature when you include an image of yourself or of the staff member who the signature is for.
We can help make a difference for your business and help you grow your customer base with marketing, website design and social media management! You may or may not be an expert in the field of online marketing, but we certainly are and we have worked on more than 3500 projects to deliver exceptional results. We can help with whatever your Ottawa marketing needs may be. All you have to do is give us a call at Creative Designs and we can help you with your Ottawa SEO, website design Ottawa and any other marketing to help you dominate your market. Call us today!