You need to be effective in your social media marketing, so that you can build your brand, drive more clicks and conversions. It has been suggested by a recent study done by Shareaholic, that 30% of the websites’ overall traffic, are led by social media referrals.
Unfortunately, your website may not be seemingly successful and you might need to ensure that you do certain things to build up your brand’s success rate. This blog will show you how to do just that.
- You can “create custom-formatted tweets” so that you can always capture the attention of your readers. You can add a line break, a uniquely colored font or even include emoji’s and fun symbols.
- You can “write longer posts” as well. Although Twitter strictly allows only 140 characters for posts, you can write longer posts on the various other social media platforms.
- You can “build Facebook groups” so that you reach out to your members quickly and easily.
- You can “insert embedded call to actions” because these will help to make your Facebook posts more interesting and help you to get more customer leads.
- You can “market across many social platforms” so that you’ll always be on the mind of your followers.
- You can “facilitate meaningful connections” with people who have similar thoughts, ideas, and interests. They’ll reference you as a common interest and they’ll show your company’s brand as one which they love.
- You can “crowdsource user-generated content” and “showcase powerful visuals”.
- You can “be a little weird”. Adventurousness seems to attract your audience. All you have to do is ensure that your risks are calculated.
- You can “stand behind your actions”. Doing this can help you to ensure that your audience respects you and your stance on various actions and decisions.
- You can “put a positive spin on things”. Being positive in your actions and responses can do a lot for you on social media. In fact, social media users are much more likely to follow you when you share happier updates.
- You can “provide a bit of structure” by doing things like suggesting a certain format for responses and adding guidance for various issues.
We can help make a difference for your business and help you grow your customer base with marketing, website design and social media management! You may or may not be an expert in the field of online marketing, but we certainly are and we have worked on more than 3500 projects to deliver exceptional results. We can help with whatever your Ottawa marketing needs may be. All you have to do is give us a call at Creative Designs and we can help you with your Ottawa SEO, website design Ottawa and any other marketing to help you dominate your market. Call us today!