There’s a reason why some of those great posts that you put on your social media sites aren’t getting as much attention as they should. They’re interesting, relevant, and pretty much perfect for your target audience, except that your target audience probably isn’t paying attention to social media at the particular time that you post them.
The right timing is actually very important for making your posts successful. There are some specific times pertaining to specific social media sites and these times are particularly essential for making the most of your content. We’ll show you some averages on the best times for posting on the various, popular social media sites.
- Try to post between the hours of 1 and 3 p.m., on Thursday and (especially on) Friday. That’s when there is the most activity, engagement on the social media site.
- “For brands, Fridays generate 17% of all likes, 15% of comments and 15 percent of shares.
- Retweeting is best after 3 p.m. and even better after 5 p.m.
- 8 p.m. is the worst time to retweet on any day.
- Wednesdays and weekends are the best times for B2C business to tweet.
- Mondays to Thursdays are the best times for B2B business to tweet.
- During the hours of 9 to 5, on Mondays through Fridays are the best times to post on LinkedIn.
- Posting during the aforementioned times make it much more likely for them to reach about 20% of your network.
- Try to post about 20 quality posts weekly for the best results.
We can help make a difference for your business and help you grow your customer base with marketing, website design and social media management! You may or may not be an expert in the field of online marketing, but we certainly are and we have worked on more than 3500 projects to deliver exceptional results. We can help with whatever your Ottawa marketing needs may be. All you have to do is give us a call at Creative Designs and we can help you with your Ottawa SEO, website design Ottawa and any other marketing to help you dominate your market. Call us today!