There are so many different options for using CTAs for your business. There are some ideas for the different ways you can use calls to action. You’ll see what we’re talking about.
- Lead Generations: CTAs are mainly used to generate leads when they attract visitors. That’s the reason you should add a CTA button in an area on your website that many visitors are able to see it. Some great places that you can position a CTA button are in the corner as a floating banner, in the sidebar and at the end of a post.
- Social Sharing: You can use your CTA as social sharing buttons, since they are particularly effective and make it easy to get visitors involved in your company. Use them on your Facebook and Twitter accounts, but never include them in areas where people are submitting their personal information.
- Lead Nurturing: Strategically position your CTA buttons in the areas that people most steadily visit. Also, ensure that you offer your visitors something that directly relates to your product/service – try a free trial or a demo.
- Closing a Sale: Your aim is to convert leads into customers and the calls to action are vital in encouraging potential customers to purchase the products or services you have to offer.
- Event Promotion: You can use CTAs to make your customers aware of an event that you’re having and attract them to it as well. They can learn the various details about the event and register as well.
We can help make a difference for your business and help you grow your customer base with marketing, website design and social media management! You may or may not be an expert in the field of online marketing, but we certainly are and we have worked on more than 3500 projects to deliver exceptional results. We can help with whatever your Ottawa marketing needs may be. All you have to do is give us a call at Creative Designs and we can help you with your Ottawa SEO, website design Ottawa and any other marketing to help you dominate your market. Call us today!