Your business has a much higher chance of succeeding when you introduce it to the internet. The net is full of different ways to promote a network and it has a million opportunities for you to do that. All you have to remember is that you have to figure out the free and most effective ways for doing that. We’ll show you what they are.
- Register and use the three big listing services (Google Places, Yahoo! Local and Bing). Google helps to make your business easier to find, so it shows up on Google Maps. Yahoo! and Bing can also offer you that kind of service too. They are all very easy to sign up for and they are all free.
- Make social media an investment for your business and not just a tool to gain exposure with. Social media networks like Facebook, allow you to use ads and offers on your page. Twitter lets you create a direct channel with your customers. LinkedIn lets you do the same thing, both on a company level and on a personal level as well.
- Get a blog started up for your business, so that you can get your name out and directly become connected with your audience. You have to ensure that you keep your blogging stream as up-to-date as possible.
- Use YouTube and Flickr to upload and distribute your business’s promotional videos. You have to ensure that they are relevant to your business and they will appeal to your audience’s interests. Flickr will even let you compile all of your videos and link back to your website too.
- Better promote your website by using SEO methods to optimize your site’s performance on search engines, particularly for Google.
- Use websites, such as 24/7 Press Release and PRLog, that offer press releases to the best of your ability. These media tools can help to generate publicity for your business, for free.
- Become a member of a relevant online community and be an active contributor to it. Try not to (actively) involve your business in it. Keep your business promotion passive by doing things like only mentioning it when the context is appropriate or including a link in your signature, etc.
We can help make a difference for your business and help you grow your customer base with marketing, website design and social media management! You may or may not be an expert in the field of online marketing, but we certainly are and we have worked on more than 3500 projects to deliver exceptional results. We can help with whatever your Ottawa marketing needs may be. All you have to do is give us a call at Creative Designs and we can help you with your Ottawa SEO, website design Ottawa and any other marketing to help you dominate your market. Call us today!