Bettering your PPC (pay-per-click) can better your ROI (Return On Investment) and it’s a great way to make your online marketing campaign more important. You can use pay-per-click and this may actually be overwhelming as well as costly. However, this PPC advertising is one of the most essential aspects of the marketing campaigns today. That’s why you need to know how to gain more on your ROI.
We’re going to show you how you can help to improve your PPC, so that you can boost your ROI. Pay attention to the tips below.
- Try running a negative campaign, by using negative keyword that won’t trigger you your advertisement. By doing this, you can correctly and frequently update your blogs with these words so that you can simmer down the bulk to your clickers, into the more serious buyers.
- Pay attention to the location of your ad. Ensure that you invest in geo-location features from Microsoft, Google and Yahoo, which can help you to target audience member based on their IP addresses or your specific keywords.
- Ensure that you make an offer that your audience can’t refuse. You need to differentiate your ad from the rest of your competition. Make sure that you offer value and make the most of it with your CTA (call-to-action).
- Don’t forget to be dynamic with your keywords, so that you can create a more relevant ad copy, when you place the exact phrase search into your ad.
- Make use of long tail keywords, which are simply phrases of 3 to 4 word phrases which relate specifically to your product.
- Always use proper testing and analysis to test multiple ads simultaneously, but only use one variable at a time. Also, remember to run your tests long enough so that you can gather sufficient data.
- Invest in time targeting that allows you to analyze your metrics in an effort to determine when the highest conversion rates are.
- Don’t treat your homepage like a landing page. Simply create a landing page that picks up where you left off – don’t offer them content that they don’t need.
- Start using keyword generators to help you to figure out the best words to use on your website. Use generators such as Microsoft Advertising Intelligence, Google AdWords Keyword Tools, and tools by Market Samurai.
- Follow the rules set up by the Google AdWords so that you can determine the overall ranking of your AdWords account, helping determine where your ads will place on the search page.
We can help make a difference for your business and help you grow your customer base with marketing, website design and social media management! You may or may not be an expert in the field of online marketing, but we certainly are and we have worked on more than 3500 projects to deliver exceptional results. We can help with whatever your Ottawa marketing needs may be. All you have to do is give us a call at Creative Designs and we can help you with your Ottawa SEO, website design Ottawa and any other marketing to help you dominate your market. Call us today!