The blog posts that you create for your audience to supply them with content that they can appreciate and find relevance in, has a shelf-life. This means that at one point or another, the content that you have given to your target audience will become not-so-relevant or even boring to them. You need to add some life to your older blogs so that you can attract customers to them once again. We’re going to show you just how you can do this if you read below.
- You can make their titles much more SEO-friendly by editing them so that they fit the trendier topics and ideas.
- You can also create an image and put it on Pinterest, so that it can generate fresh traffic to your blog.
- Another way to energize your old posts is to link it to new ones. You have to ensure that they both have similar ideas, though.
- Make use of Google Hangouts so that you can use it as a place to share and discuss knowledge, as well as hosting a Hangout based on your older posts.
- Continuously send out newsletters so that you can highlight your older, more popular blogs in them.
- Create a RoundUp post so that you can list the links of your popular posts on a monthly basis at least.
- Don’t forget that you can share your older posts on social media as well. There must be a number of new audience members that are there waiting to receive the older information from you.
- Make use of the Tweet Old Post Plugin, so that you can effectively keep your older posts rotating. You will be able to customize the settings, select the categories you want and more.
- You can use StumbleUpon to bring traffic to your site and thus bring your older blog posts to light as well.
- Take the older blog posts you gave and rewrite them, adding in new content and related updates as well.
We can help make a difference for your business and help you grow your customer base with marketing, website design and social media management! You may or may not be an expert in the field of online marketing, but we certainly are and we have worked on more than 3500 projects to deliver exceptional results. We can help with whatever your Ottawa marketing needs may be. All you have to do is give us a call at Creative Designs and we can help you with your Ottawa SEO, website design Ottawa and any other marketing to help you dominate your market. Call us today!