There are a number of things that must happen before you actually come down to the point of making a sale. You must ensure that your sales process includes a number of essential steps that can help you to get to a sale.
Since our focus will be on social media channels, such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram, you may be able to use a metrics tracker such as Google Analytics, to see how well your social media networks are working for your sales funnels. In this article, we’re going to show you the different levels in the sales funnel, with their corresponding social media channels and key metrics.
For the Awareness level in the sales funnel…
- Facebook: Impressions & reach
- YouTube: Impressions & video views
- Twitter: Impressions
For the Repeat Visibility & Engagement level in the sales funnel…
- Facebook: Engagements and clicks
- YouTube: Clicks
- Twitter: Engagement and clicks
- Social posts: Engagement and clicks
- Retargeting: Audience size and impressions
- LinkedIn group: Members and Engagements
- Email: Subscribers, opens, clicks
- Pinterest: Friends and engagements
For the Sales level in the funnel…
- Search ads: Sales, revenue, profit
- Email blasts: Sales, revenue, profit
- Landing page optimization: Conversion rate
We can help make a difference for your business and help you grow your customer base with marketing, website design and social media management! You may or may not be an expert in the field of online marketing, but we certainly are and we have worked on more than 3500 projects to deliver exceptional results. We can help with whatever your Ottawa marketing needs may be. All you have to do is give us a call at Creative Designs and we can help you with your Ottawa SEO, website design Ottawa and any other marketing to help you dominate your market. Call us today!