Having your own mobile apps created to serve in the development of your business can do quite a lot for you. You’d be surprised at how much more you can accomplish when you have mobile apps developed for your business.
Unfortunately, there are a lot of myths surrounding the topic of mobile app development. We need to set the record straight in relation to those things. Here are some of the myths we’ve heard about mobile app development…
- Creating a mobile app is too technical: Well, it’s not something that just about anybody can do, so don’t worry about not being able to create it yourself. Just hire someone to do it or get one of your techy people to do it for you. Don’t let the technical aspect overwork your brain - make technology work for you.
- Just build it and they will come to it: Uhhhh, nope. It doesn’t work that way at all. Once you’ve got the app build, you have to work to get if recognized and that’s the hardest part.
- Your app’s uniqueness is of utmost importance: That’s not exactly true, because if your idea is too unique, then it may be harder for other people to identify and connect with it or find it useful.
- You can get your mobile app funded based on prototype: Most capitalists choose to find ideas that are validated and ideas that show growth in user signups and retention, prior to investing in them.
- You should ask your friends to validate your idea: The feedback that you’ll get from your friends may not necessarily be as dependable as the feedback from a professional. Remember, they don’t have to bear the consequences of any decisions you make, concerning the app you created.
- You have to spend a lot of money on marketing: Well, marketing isn’t free, but it’s not necessarily the most expensive thing ever. You can invest in your very own free methods of marketing, like using social media to advertise or getting influencers to endorse your app.
- You need to get funded: You don’t have to focus on getting funded as the first thing that drives you to get your mobile app funded. Focus on the way you will get money to make your app successful without funding and that way you’ll be more likely to succeed at marketing it.
We can help make a difference for your business and help you grow your customer base with marketing, website design and social media management! You may or may not be an expert in the field of online marketing, but we certainly are and we have worked on more than 3500 projects to deliver exceptional results. We can help with whatever your Ottawa marketing needs may be. All you have to do is give us a call at Creative Designs and we can help you with your Ottawa SEO, website design Ottawa and any other marketing to help you dominate your market. Call us today!