So many businesses these days are interested in creating marketing content.
We understand why. We know that this is a great way to give businesses a highly noted reputation, to increase their revenue and their brand value and to better the efficiencies of their marketing operation. Still, many other businesses seem less interested in how much of a positive impact content can bring to your business and more interested in Return On Investment (ROI).
A report called “Content Marketing Performance: A Framework to Measure Real Business Impact” which was done by R. Lieb and S. Etlinger of the Altimeter Group has found a few interesting things about measurement for your content marketing investments. They include the following:
- It is thought by marketers to be a difficult challenge to confront.
- It isn’t relevant if the Key Performance Indicator is not established by the organization at the outset.
- There are many profitable objectives that marketers disregard when they only focus too intently on sales.
- Content can “[expand] the possibilities for measuring content” by using different tools, channels, integrations and media.
- Marketers make software investments in various places, even though they say they are primarily interested in measurement.
- “Content marketing has demonstrable value for business divisions outside of the marketing organization.” Then there are 6 content measurement case studies covering each area of the framework:
You need to focus on how well your business’s content marketing investments are doing. Don’t neglect it, because it can impact your business more than you know it. Call us, so we can work on this together and help you make a positive impact on your business’s success! You may or may not be an expert in the field of online marketing, but we certainly are. We can help with whatever your needs may be. All you have to do is give us at Creative Designs a call and we can help you with that and much more. Call today!